For more information please call 1 (888) 622-6565
Fill out a Contact Request Form
Nomad Technologies has designed four lines of Turn-Key Multimedia Podiums and Presentation Systems to cost effectively transform any room into a place where every type of Multimedia presentation can be delivered for meetings, training, and video conferencing or web casting sessions. These all-in-one presentation systems integrate a wide variety of presentation equipment and were designed for use in training and meeting rooms through permanent or mobile audiovisual installations.
Nomad Technologies’ Turn-Key Presentation Systems can be shared between rooms and best of all, your investment is protected because our systems can easily move with you when your department/division relocates to another location! Nomad Technologies’ Turn-Key Multimedia Presentation Systems eliminates the costs of expensive “design-build” plans, which typically include consulting fees, architectural drawings, blue prints, or design costs for elaborate installations of audiovisual equipment. Nomad Technologies’ experienced technology team will provide free consulting for unique requests, room layouts or unique wiring and equipment configurations
The option to configure a system according to your specific needsis also available. The four lines of fully integrated presentation systems include:
PD Series Multimedia Podiums—slim line with standard monitors (mobile and permanent models available)
LT Series Multimedia Podiums—with wide screen monitors (permanent but moveable)
ADA Series Height Adjustable Multimedia Podiums (ADA Compliant) (permanent and moveable models)
PS Series Presentation Stations (mobile models only)
Typical audiovisual components that are integrated into the various lines of Turn-Key Presentation Systems highlighted above include (but are not limited to):
- A Control System, which makes the entire Presentation System easy to use.
- LCD Projector (typically mounted in ceiling and connects to system with 1 CAT5 cable) or connections to Plasma Displays.
- VCR/DVD Combo Player
- Laptop connection
- PC (optional)
- RF Keyboard & RF Mouse
- Plain Monitor or Touch Screen Monitor
- Document Camera---so that any object or paper in its native form (like 3 dimensional objects) can be projected onto a large screen. No digitizing of presentation material is needed. Just lay object, paper or presentation material under Document Camera.
- Bose Multimedia Sound System (accommodates room up to 250 people)
- Microphone (wireless or permanently built in)
- Annotation (optional)
What sets Nomad Technologies’ Turn-Key Presentation Systems apart from all other competitive solutions is that Nomad makes it possible for the prospective customer to try their systems out before a commitment is made to buy. Nomad seeks to tangibly prove that their systems meet the organization’s vision,. . . are easy to use and perform reliably. What other company will ever let you “try it before you buy it”?